Eunwoo Kim, Ph.D.
Office: Building 208, Room 508
Email: eunwoo (at) cau.ac.kr
Eunwoo Kim is an associate professor in the School of Computer Science and Engineering and the Department of Artificial Iintelligence at Chung-Ang University, Seoul, Korea. Before that, he was a postdoctoral researcher at University of Oxford and Seoul National University. He received the Ph.D. degree in the Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at Seoul National University in 2017.
- Machine Learning: Representation Learning, Active Learning, Subspace Learning, AutoML
- Deep Learning: Multi-Task Learning, Continual Learning, Multi-Modal Learning, Neural Architecture Search
- Computer Vision: Object Classification, Detection, Segmentation, Video Understanding, Pose Estimation
- Robotics: Robot Vision, Task Planning, Manipulation, Autonomous Navigation
- Postdoctoral Researcher - University of Oxford, 2018-2019.
- Advisor: Professor Philip H.S. Torr
- Postdoctoral Researcher - Seoul National Univeristy, 2017-2018.
- Advisor: Professor Songhwai Oh
- Graduate Researcher - Seoul National Univeristy, 2011-2017.
- Advisor: Professor Songhwai Oh, Chong-Ho Choi
Awards and Honors
- NVIDIA GPU Grant, Awarded Titan V, NVIDIA Corporation, 2019.
- Distinguished Doctoral Dissertation Award, EECS, Seoul National University, 2017.
- Silver Prize, Samsung HumanTech Paper Award, Samsung, 2017.
- Honor Prize, Samsung HumanTech Paper Award, Samsung, 2016.
- Microsoft Autonomous Mobile Robot Navigation Contest, Microsoft, 2014.
- Distinguished Master’s Dissertation Award, EECS, Seoul National University, 2013.
- Full Funded Scholarship, Samsung, 2011-2015.
Technical Program Committee Member & Reviewer
- CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, NeurIPS, ICML, ICLR, AAAI, BMVC, RSS, ICRA, IROS
- TNNLS, TIP, JSTSP, TRO, Automation in Construction, Applied Soft Computing